BEDFORD, N.H. -- Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani today offered Republican Primary voters twelve commitments he promises to keep if elected president.
He unveiled these "commitments" in the Old Bedford Town Hall this morning.
* I will keep America on offense in the Terrorists’ War on Us.
* I will end illegal immigration, secure our borders, and identify every non-citizen in our nation.
* I will restore fiscal discipline and cut wasteful Washington spending.
* I will cut taxes and reform the tax code.
* I will impose accountability on Washington.
* I will lead America towards energy independence.
* I will give Americans more control over, and access to, health care with affordable and portable free-market solutions.
* I will increase adoptions, decrease abortions, and protect the quality of life for our children.
* I will reform the legal system and appoint strict constructionist judges.
* I will ensure that every community in America is prepared for terrorist attacks and natural disasters.
* I will provide access to a quality education to every child in America by giving real school choice to parents.
* I will expand America’s involvement in the global economy and strengthen our reputation around the world.