In New Hampshire today two high profile visits from Senator John McCain and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. Both hold a number of events around the state at a time when the Republican race for president is fluid.
Yesterday, Senator Hillary Clinton visited Portsmouth to speak at a forum on global warming, sponsored by the Seacoast Media Group. The Portsmouth Herald (owned by the Seacoast Media Group) has their write-up here, the Globe looks at it also.
Ahead of Romney's visit the Globe takes a look at the sparring between Romney and Obama over sex education in public schools.
The Globe also finds that Fred Thompson, no matter his past, is still the darling of conservatives nationally.
Governor Bill Richardson announces he will be back in the state this weekend, but launched new television ads in New Hampshire and Iowa yesterday, the Concord Monitor reports.
- 7:45am, Mitt Romney, The Soda Shoppe, Laconia
- 8:45am, Romney, meet and greet, Franklin
- 9:30am, John McCain, Chamber of Commerce, Manchester
- 10:30am, Romney, meet and greet, New London
- 11:15am, McCain, meet and greet, Nashua
- 12:15pm, Romney, meet and greet, Concord
- 2:45pm, Romney, business tour, Concord
- 4pm, Romney, meet and greet, Manchester
- 5:15pm, Romney, town hall, Bedford
- 12:15pm, John McCain, Derry Rotary, Derry