In New Hampshire today, John Edwards and his family relax in the Lakes Region home of state Senator and longtime supporter David Gottesman. Meanwhile, his hair stylist tells the Washington Post his side of the $400 haircut... and a $1200 one.
Bill Richardson talks with teamsters in Nashua before events in Southwestern Cheshire County.
Duncan Hunter does an hour on New Hampshire Public Radio's The Exchange.
- 7:45am, Bill Richardson, meeting with Teamsters, Nashua
- 9am, Hunter, NHPR's The Exchange
- 4pm, Richardson, "job interview" event, Marlow
- 7:10pm, Richardson, "job interview" event, Stoddard
- Bill Richardson, Duncan Hunter, and Mike Huckabee.