In New Hampshire today there is discussion over the price tag of this year's University of New Hampshire commencement featuring speeches from former President George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. The 31-year-old who was the subject of a manhunt in Conway earlier in the week said he shot and killed three people because "they got in the way" of his attempted robbery.
Residents in tiny Marlow, New Hampshire have been waiting their entire life to ask a presidential candidate a question in their town and what do they ask about? Illegal immigration. The candidate who visits, Bill Richardson, compares his body type to former President Taft who was supposed to visit Marlow on his way to Keene.
- 8am, Bill Richardson, Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Manchester
- 10am. Richardson, Candia library
- 1:30, Joe Biden, Red Arrow Diner, Manchester
- 3pm, Biden, house party at home of State Rep. Marjorie Smith, Durham
- 5pm, Biden, house party kick-off for special state representative election, Kensington
- 6pm, Mike Huckabee, concert with his band Capitol Offense, Dover
- Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayer's annual picnic in Hopkinton with guests Mike Huckabee, Ron Paul's son Rand, Duncan Hunter and Jox Cox.