In New Hampshire today two Republican front-runners will campaign in the state where they will surely continue their week-long debate over immigration.
The Globe's Brian Mooney outlined the battle between Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney in a story earlier this week. In New Hampshire there is debate over a bill in the Legislature from a Manchester Democrat that would not allow local law enforcement to arrest illegal immigrations. Among those opposing the bill is the state's US Attorney.
Giuliani will hold a town hall meeting this morning in Derry and Romney will do the same in neighboring Londonderry tonight.
In other news, the Union Leader quotes N.H.'s Secretary of State Bill Gardner as saying his preference to hold the New Hampshire Primary on a Tuesday as it has always been, but he wasn't ruling it out.
- 9am, Rudy Giuliani, town hall, Derry
- 10:30, Dennis Kucinich, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, Me.
- 11:30pm, Giuliani, diner stop, Pelham
- 12:30pm, Kucinich, town hall, Dover
- 12:30pm, Giuliani, diner stop, Hudson
- 1:30pm, Giuliani, country store stop, Nashua
- 2pm, Kucinich, campaign office open house, Dover
- 7pm, Mitt Romney, town hall, Londonderry