Report: RI infant who fell into bleach bucket dies
PROVIDENCE, R.I.—A Providence infant who fell into a bucket of water and bleach last week has died.
WPRI-TV reports ( http://bit.ly/vJziNg) that a spokesperson with the Rhode Island Department of Children, Youth and Families said the baby died at
Police Maj. Thomas Oates III said last week that the bucket was in a kitchen that the 11-month-old's mother had blocked off so she could clean. But he said the barrier was removed somehow and the boy ended up falling in.
Spokespeople for the police department and the Department of Children, Youth and Families could not immediately be reached Monday by The Associated Press.
Information from: WPRI-TV, http://www.wpri.com