US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is set to leave her post, giving way to US Senator John Kerry. What’s next for the woman who has held the title of first lady, US senator, and secretary of state? There’s plenty of serious debate going around on the topic (we will not mention 2016) — but not here. Rather, we decided to speculate on some of the more fun things Clinton could do in the coming weeks, months, and years.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Exact revenge on Amy Poehler
- Replace Poehler on ‘Parks and Recreation’
- Star in ‘Baby Mama 2’
- They should never, ever make ‘Baby Mama 2’
- Take over the internet
- Kick Donald Trump’s _ _ _
- Dancing with the Stars
- Be the next Oprah
- Do a dance on ‘Yo Gabba Gabba’
- Go back to Wellesley
- Or, just come back for the marathon
- ‘Good Wife’?
- A return to a former address?