Without further ado, the "Top 10 Surprising Facts about Barack Obama," as will be read by the Democratic presidential hopeful tonight on David Letterman:
10. My first act as president will be to stop the fighting between Lauren and Heidi on "The Hills."
9. In the Illinois primary, I accidentally voted for Kucinich.
8. When I tell my kids to clean their room, I finish with, "I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message."
7. Throughout high school, I was consistently voted "Barackiest."
6. Earlier today I bowled a 39.
5. I have canceled all my appearances the day the "Sex and the City" movie opens.
4. It's the birthplace of Fred Astaire. (Sorry, thatís a surprising fact about Omaha.)
3. We are tirelessly working to get the endorsement of Kentucky Derby favorite Colonel John.
2. This has nothing to do with the Top Ten, but what the heck is up with Paula Abdul?
1. I have not slept since October.
About Political Intelligence
Glen Johnson is Politics Editor at boston.com and lead blogger for "Political Intelligence." He moved to Massachusetts in the fourth grade, and has covered local, state, and national politics for over 25 years. E-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @globeglen.