RadioBDC Logo
Step | Vampire Weekend Listen Live
 
 
< Back to front page Text size +

Charlie Sheen speaks out after production of 'Two and a Half Men' stopped

Posted by Jack Pickell  February 28, 2011 09:03 AM

E-mail this article

Invalid E-mail address
Invalid E-mail address

Sending your article

Charlie Sheen made headlines last week when he spoke out against the executive producer of his show "Two and a Half Men" and CBS in a radio interview, and the network retaliated by saying it will pull the plug on his show.

Tomorrow evening on a special "20/20," viewers will be able to hear Sheen's side of the story, although the actor's eccentric responses may do little to improve his public image (watch clips of the interview below).

In the first clip, Sheen, who has been in rehab multiple times over the past year, denied that he was back on drugs.

"I am on a drug; it's called Charlie Sheen," Sheen said. "It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body . . . too much?"

During the same segment, Sheen also said the public misinterprets his passion as anger.

During the second, longer segment from the interview, Sheen smoked a cigarette and stated his intention to take the creators of "Two and a Half Men" to court to force them to resume production.


About The Source

The Source is your destination for must-read news. Compiled by Boston.com staff, it offers compelling stories, photos, videos, and links from Boston and around the globe. The latest story making headlines? That viral video you heard about? The stunning picture you'll forward to your friends? They're all here.

Submit to The Source

Have a link you want to share? Use the form below to send it to us for consideration.
120 characters left

Thanks for your submission!

archives