Good morning, Boston.
Here's what you need to know this morning:
Red Sox: It'll be John Lackey vs. Chris Tillman as the Red Sox wrap up their series vs. the Orioles. Gametime is 7:10 p.m. (NESN)
Today: Sunny and beautiful. Highs in the upper 70s.
Tonight... Clear. Lows in the mid 50s.
Check out our current traffic report.
What’s in the news?
- State Sen. Dan Wolf could get a reprieve from a state Ethics Commission ruling that would force the Harwich Democrat to quit the Legislature and end his campaign for governor. Wolf put his campaign on hold pending a final decision from the commission which is scheduled to meet Thursday to take up the question.
- UMass-Lowell is celebrating the opening of its newest dormitory.
A special ceremony is planned for Thursday to mark the opening of University Suites, a multi-purpose building that already houses nearly 500 students and includes a cafe, frozen yogurt shop and a Starbucks.
- An associate of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is facing arraignment on an accessory charge in the case in which Hernandez is charged with murder. Ernest Wallace of Bristol, Conn., is to appear Thursday afternoon in Fall River Superior Court. He was indicted last month on a charge of being an accessory to murder after the fact.
Events for today:
- Trumpeter Jeremy Pelt, currently touring the US and Europe, stops in Boston tonight for two shows at Sculler's Jazz Club. 8 and 10 p.m.
- Sip, socialize, and create your own personal masterpiece at Urban Art Bar's "Zakim at Night" painting event tonight in South Boston. 6:30 p.m.
- Houston native Kat Edmondson takes the stage at the Regattabar in Cambridge tonight. 7:30 and 10 p.m.
Check out these live events on Boston.com today