Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
We never thought we’d see the day when a cigarette company would try to limit its employees’ exposure to its own product, but that day has arrived! That’s on today’s BDC Now, along with a new ad featuring the world’s best free solo rock climber, the sale of Ebola.com, the world’s most extreme wheelbarrower, and finally getting a dollar figure on what the human body is worth.
BDC Now: Cigarette Company Bans Smoking in the Workplace
BDC Now: Air New Zealand’s New Flight Crew Consists of Hobbits and Elves
BDC Now: IKEA Ad Inspired by ‘The Shining’ Will Make You Fear Swedish Furniture
BDC Now: We Can’t Look Away From This Awful ‘Price is Right’ Celebration
BDC Now: This Canadian Weatherman Has a Serious Dog Problem
BDC Now: Your Wasabi is Probably Fake and That’s a Good Thing
Food and dining
BDC Now: 8-Year-Old Does His Best Swayze Impression from ‘Dirty Dancing’
BDC Now: Facebook Won’t Let 114-Year-Old Use Real Age on Profile
- Jack Bruce, bassist of 60's band Cream, dies at 71
- There's a Reason Why Your Kids Aren't Playing
- Woman Finds Naked Man With Her Pitbull -- And It Gets Weirder From There
- Darrelle Revis Quickly Learns 'The Patriot Way'
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- What the Heck Is Going On With Alewife’s Silver Maple Forest?
- How ‘No Boston Olympics’ Could Try to Block the 2024 Games
- Bill Simmons Points At Negative Story About NFL, May Be Pointing At ESPN Too
- Huskies in Their Skivvies: Social Media Documents Northeastern University’s 9th Annual Underwear Run
- Why Do Cancer Patients Like Menino Stop Treatment?