THIS STORY HAS BEEN FORMATTED FOR EASY PRINTING

Vatican not told of abuse charge in Kenya

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
April 12, 2010

E-mail this article

Invalid E-mail address
Invalid E-mail address

Sending your article

Your article has been sent.

Text size +

NAIROBI — After three young men and a boy told police in June that an Italian priest had been sexually molesting them for years at a shelter for poor children, the most senior Roman Catholic cleric in Kenya announced that the church would investigate thoroughly. (Full article: 183 words)

This article is available in our archives:

Globe Subscribers

FREE for subscribers

Subscribers to the Boston Globe get unlimited access to our archives.

Not a subscriber?

Non-Subscribers

Purchase an electronic copy of the full article. Learn More

  • $9.95 1 month archives pass
  • $24.95 3 months archives pass
  • $74.95 1 year archives pass

Boston.com top stories on Twitter

    waiting for twitterWaiting for Twitter to feed in the latest...