10 THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING OR SELLING IN 2013
Choosing your real estate agent
If you’re planning to sell your home this year, one of the most important decisions you will make is the selection of your real estate agent. When choosing an agent, it is important to consider level of experience, personality, communication skills, their access to additional resources and their familiarity with the area in which you’re buying.
Do some research online – check to see if your future agent’s firm is featured on the Web and on social media. Do they have a good website? Do they use video tours and have impressive photos?
- Choose another
- Page 1
- When to sell: The spring market is now
- Preparing your home for sale
- Choosing your real estate agent
- Appealing to potential buyers: tips for staging
- Price to sell
- Schools and housing
- Importance of a neighborhood
- Using technology to your advantage in the home buying market
- Prioritize your needs and wants
- Don’t forget to inquire about expenses