CHAD FINN’S 2013 SPORTS PREDICTIONS
Nathan Horton will return to health and form
We don’t need another caveat here presuming that the NHL itself returns to health and form, too, right? OK, good. Maybe this one is closer to optimistic thinking than an actual prediction, but here’s hoping Horton, so clutch during the Bruins’ Stanley Cup run in 2010-11, can stay healthy after missing 34 games plus the playoffs last year after suffering another concussion and dealing with the afteraffects.
His agent said in November he’s good to go. Let’s hope it’s true, for good-guy Horton’s sake, and for the Bruins’, too.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Rob Gronkowski will score the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl
- Mike Napoli will wind up with the Red Sox on a two-year deal
- Tyler Seguin will lead the NHL in goals
- Nathan Horton will return to health and form
- Courtney Lee will be traded
- John Lackey will win at least 14 games
- Kevin Garnett will retire at season’s end
- The Red Sox will not trade Jacoby Ellsbury
- David Ortiz will have another very productive season
- Wes Welker will return to the Patriots