CHAD FINN’S PREDICTIONS FOR RED SOX SPRING TRAINING
Anyone else have spring training envy right about now? Thought so. The Red Sox have begun gathering in Fort Myers, Fla., in advance of what they’re hoping will be a season of redemption.
So the heck with the snow. Let’s think about baseball with 10 predictions for the Red Sox this spring.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Andrew Bailey will be traded
- Jarrod Saltalamacchia will stick around
- John Lackey will win you over
- A newcomer will get hurt
- Jose Iglesias will show progress at the plate
- Xander Bogaerts will make a great first impression
- Daniel Bard will resemble his old self
- John Farrell will not be spotted on a bike
- The chemistry will click immediately
- Everyone will be in the best shape of their life