Review past collections of the responses Red Sox beat writer Amalie Benjamin has provided to readers' inquiries.
- Sept. 14: Why don't the Red Sox shut down Marco Scutaro?
- Sept. 7: Now that they're out of it, what's next for the Red Sox?
- Aug. 31: What's up with Beltre, Beckett and the 'hanging Sox' caps?
- Aug. 24: Will Rizzo be called up, and what's in Beckett's future?
- Aug. 10: What's up with Okajima, the disabled list and the middle relievers?
- July 27: On media meltdowns, Twitter journalism, and Jon Lester's season
- July 13: Can Lackey turn it around? Is Buchholz faster than Ellsbury?
- June 29: Who is the Red Sox' MVP so far this season?
- June 15: On Buchholz, the bullpen and the Red Sox' draft picks
- June 1: On Josh Reddick, shaky play, Varitek's role and media scrutiny on David Ortiz
- May 18: Red Sox falling too far behind in AL East race
- May 5: Fans' concern over rough start is understandable
- April 20: A series of problems for the Red Sox
- April 6: On Big Papi, platooning and prospects in the system
- March 23: On Joe Mauer's new contract, Wakefield's status and Adrian Beltre's outlook
- March 9: On batting practice protocol, Manny's return and Mike Lowell
- Feb. 23: Why is Ellsbury being mentioned in trade talks?
- Feb. 9: Why don't the Red Sox go to arbitration with players?
- Jan. 19: On Pedroia's comments on the infield, team's focus on defensive stats and Dice-K