Cross your fingers and wish yourself good luck if you hope to sit in the Monster seats this summer or score hard-to-get tickets for Opening Day or a Red Sox-Yankees game.
The random drawing for Red Sox tickets for Opening Day (Tuesday, April 10 vs. Seattle), Patriots Day (Monday, April 16 vs. the Angels, a 10 a.m. start), nine Red Sox-Yankees games, the right field roof deck, and Green Monster seats has begun.
Online registration at the teamís website, RedSox.com, started at noon today and runs until 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 6.
Details on the drawing and the sale dates and times for those tickets are listed here on the Red Sox website.
The bulk of the tickets for the Red Sox 2007 home games went on sale last Saturday. In December, the Red Sox put select single games and Sox Pax tickets on sale during their Christmas at Fenway event.
The team sold 2,272,724 tickets for 2007 home games through this past weekend and Sox fans have sold out 307 consecutive regular-season games at Fenway Park.
2007 ticket prices for single games are as follows:
- Loge box: $85
- Right field box: $45
- Right field roof box: $45
- Infield grandstand: $45
- Outfield grandstand: $27
- Bleachers: $23
- Upper bleachers: $12
- Standing room: $20
Premium seating areas single game prices:
- Field box: $105
- State Street Pavilion Club: $158
- Home Plate Pavilion Club: $205
- Dugout box (canvas alley): $130
- Extended dugout box: $260
- Dugout box (infield): $312
- EMC Club $286
- Pavilion standing room: $25
- Green Monster seats: $140
- Green Monster standing room: $30
- Right field roof deck: $110 per seat, table of four (includes $100 worth of food and beverage)
- Right field roof deck standing room: $30, group of four
Tickets for Opening Day, Patriots Day, and the nine Red Sox vs. Yankees games ticket are variably priced between $12 and $90 each depending on the seat category available.