Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The Red Sox were terrible in 2014, almost beyond imagination only months removed from winning a World Series. The way in which they struggled, however, truly was a feat to behold—and hopefully not one to be repeated.
NYY@BOS: Farrell discusses loss, disappointing season
Folks around Fenway shared their thoughts about Derek Jeter in two words... for the most part.
A pregame ceremony honoring the retiring Yankees captain was held before Sunday’s game.
One of the retirement gifts the Red Sox are presenting to Derek Jeter was made by L.L. Bean in Brunswick, Maine—a pair of custom duck boots in Yankee colors. Tim Wakefield chimes in as well.
The No. 1 Reason the Red Sox Stunk in 2014 Will Shock You
Farrell on loss, season
Watch: Two Words for No. 2
Derek Jeter Reflects on Boston After Final Game at Fenway
Derek Jeter honored at Fenway by Red Sox, Boston captains
Red Sox Ready to Give Derek Jeter the Boot
- Legal Sea Foods sued by workers over tips
- Jordan Zimmermann and a Three-Way Deal That Makes Sense -- Just Not for the Red Sox
- About 400,000 Mass. Homes Lose Fox 25
- Patriots Waive Special Teams Ace Don Jones
- Why Ill Never Let My Sons Play Football
- Maybe It's a Rush to Judgment, But Patriots Should Run Past the Packers
- National Day of Mourning Reflects on Thanksgiving’s Horrific, Bloody History
- Patriots’ Players Favorite Wheels
- Storm upsets Thanksgiving in northern New England
- Cosby Today: Ex-NBC Employee Says He Helped Cosby Pay Women Off