Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The Red Sox were terrible in 2014, almost beyond imagination only months removed from winning a World Series. The way in which they struggled, however, truly was a feat to behold—and hopefully not one to be repeated.
NYY@BOS: Farrell discusses loss, disappointing season
Folks around Fenway shared their thoughts about Derek Jeter in two words... for the most part.
A pregame ceremony honoring the retiring Yankees captain was held before Sunday’s game.
One of the retirement gifts the Red Sox are presenting to Derek Jeter was made by L.L. Bean in Brunswick, Maine—a pair of custom duck boots in Yankee colors. Tim Wakefield chimes in as well.
The No. 1 Reason the Red Sox Stunk in 2014 Will Shock You
Farrell on loss, season
Watch: Two Words for No. 2
Derek Jeter Reflects on Boston After Final Game at Fenway
Derek Jeter honored at Fenway by Red Sox, Boston captains
Red Sox Ready to Give Derek Jeter the Boot
- Mostly A Rain Event From Pre-Thanksgiving Coastal Storm
- Did I Do Something Wrong on the Date?
- Should the Red Sox Be Afraid of Hanley Ramirez Being Hanley Ramirez?
- Boston Protests Ferguson Decision: ‘Jesus Would Be Out Here With Us’
- When it Comes to #Ferguson, Lots of People Think Their Commute Trumps Free Speech
- Hundreds of Protesters Snarl Boston Traffic, Briefly Shut Down Mass. Ave. Connector
- 2 FBI agents shot, wounded in St. Louis area
- Patriots Take 2: Tom Brady, Passing Game Neutralizes Lions Defensive Line
- Boston trolleys make contact; 7 reported hurt
- Celery and Olives Dominated Thanksgiving for Nearly 100 Years—Until They Didn’t