Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The Red Sox were terrible in 2014, almost beyond imagination only months removed from winning a World Series. The way in which they struggled, however, truly was a feat to behold—and hopefully not one to be repeated.
NYY@BOS: Farrell discusses loss, disappointing season
Folks around Fenway shared their thoughts about Derek Jeter in two words... for the most part.
A pregame ceremony honoring the retiring Yankees captain was held before Sunday’s game.
One of the retirement gifts the Red Sox are presenting to Derek Jeter was made by L.L. Bean in Brunswick, Maine—a pair of custom duck boots in Yankee colors. Tim Wakefield chimes in as well.
The No. 1 Reason the Red Sox Stunk in 2014 Will Shock You
Farrell on loss, season
Watch: Two Words for No. 2
Derek Jeter Reflects on Boston After Final Game at Fenway
Derek Jeter honored at Fenway by Red Sox, Boston captains
Red Sox Ready to Give Derek Jeter the Boot
- Mixed Bag Of Precipitation Ends As Snow Late At Night
- Naked Harvard Student Who Allegedly Bit 84-Year-Old’s Ear at Logan Held Without Bail
- Best Bets Week 13: The Patriots Are Underdogs Again? OK, We’ll Bite
- Uber Faces Class Action Suit for Mysterious ‘Logan Massport Surcharge’
- Boston Protests Ferguson Decision: ‘Jesus Would Be Out Here With Us’
- Missing model-restaurateur B. Smith found in NYC
- Should the Red Sox Be Afraid of Hanley Ramirez Being Hanley Ramirez?
- National Day of Mourning Reflects on Thanksgiving’s Horrific, Bloody History
- Finding Nomah: Ramirez Return Reminder of Red Sox Long Run of Woes at Short
- Did I Do Something Wrong on the Date?