Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The Red Sox were terrible in 2014, almost beyond imagination only months removed from winning a World Series. The way in which they struggled, however, truly was a feat to behold—and hopefully not one to be repeated.
NYY@BOS: Farrell discusses loss, disappointing season
Folks around Fenway shared their thoughts about Derek Jeter in two words... for the most part.
A pregame ceremony honoring the retiring Yankees captain was held before Sunday’s game.
One of the retirement gifts the Red Sox are presenting to Derek Jeter was made by L.L. Bean in Brunswick, Maine—a pair of custom duck boots in Yankee colors. Tim Wakefield chimes in as well.
The No. 1 Reason the Red Sox Stunk in 2014 Will Shock You
Farrell on loss, season
Watch: Two Words for No. 2
Derek Jeter Reflects on Boston After Final Game at Fenway
Derek Jeter honored at Fenway by Red Sox, Boston captains
Red Sox Ready to Give Derek Jeter the Boot
- There's a Reason Why Your Kids Aren't Playing
- Dunkin’ Donuts Addresses the Double-Cup Iced Coffee Issue—At Last
- Ebola Today: Epidemic Will Take 6 Months to Contain, Red Cross Official Says
- Report: Darrelle Revis Sent Home From Tuesday Practice After Showing Up Late
- To Protect and Serve…and Back Away
- Heavy Rain Still On The Way
- Red Sox's Decision to Lowball (and Trade) Jon Lester Looks Worse Every Day
- Millennium Tower Penthouse Will Sell For Unprecedented $37.5M
- Reports: Soldier at Canadian War Memorial Shot; Parliament Placed on Lockdown
- The 2014 Massachusetts Ballot Questions Explained in Plain English