Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The Red Sox were terrible in 2014, almost beyond imagination only months removed from winning a World Series. The way in which they struggled, however, truly was a feat to behold—and hopefully not one to be repeated.
NYY@BOS: Farrell discusses loss, disappointing season
Folks around Fenway shared their thoughts about Derek Jeter in two words... for the most part.
A pregame ceremony honoring the retiring Yankees captain was held before Sunday’s game.
One of the retirement gifts the Red Sox are presenting to Derek Jeter was made by L.L. Bean in Brunswick, Maine—a pair of custom duck boots in Yankee colors. Tim Wakefield chimes in as well.
The No. 1 Reason the Red Sox Stunk in 2014 Will Shock You
Farrell on loss, season
Watch: Two Words for No. 2
Derek Jeter Reflects on Boston After Final Game at Fenway
Derek Jeter honored at Fenway by Red Sox, Boston captains
Red Sox Ready to Give Derek Jeter the Boot
- Accusations and Cancellations: This Week in Bill Cosby
- Belmont PTA Decides Students Can Handle ‘Offensive’ Christmas Tree in ‘The Nutcracker’
- Many Weather Changes Through Thanksgiving
- Curt Schilling’s Son’s Toy Grenade Causes Scare at Logan
- Craigslist May Not Be The Best Place to Buy Patriots Tickets
- The Faneuil Hall Christmas Tree Lights Up Holiday Nights Starting Saturday
- Red Sox Offer Lester 6-Year Deal; Reportedly Favorites to Land Sandoval
- ESPN Bans Baseball Writer From Twitter for Disagreeing With Curt Schilling on Evolution
- At Old Sturbridge Village, Life Is Part Acting, Part History, and Lots of Butter Churning
- Paper Lions? Detroit's Defensive Prowess Supports 'Stats Are For Losers' Premise