Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The Red Sox were terrible in 2014, almost beyond imagination only months removed from winning a World Series. The way in which they struggled, however, truly was a feat to behold—and hopefully not one to be repeated.
NYY@BOS: Farrell discusses loss, disappointing season
Folks around Fenway shared their thoughts about Derek Jeter in two words... for the most part.
A pregame ceremony honoring the retiring Yankees captain was held before Sunday’s game.
One of the retirement gifts the Red Sox are presenting to Derek Jeter was made by L.L. Bean in Brunswick, Maine—a pair of custom duck boots in Yankee colors. Tim Wakefield chimes in as well.
The No. 1 Reason the Red Sox Stunk in 2014 Will Shock You
Farrell on loss, season
Watch: Two Words for No. 2
Derek Jeter Reflects on Boston After Final Game at Fenway
Derek Jeter honored at Fenway by Red Sox, Boston captains
Red Sox Ready to Give Derek Jeter the Boot
- Trading Tom Brady May Make More Sense Than the Patriots Are Willing to Admit
- Quiet Atlantic Hurricane Season Gives Clues To Upcoming Winter
- Landowners charged with lying about Wynn land
- 2 white Ohio women sue over sperm from black donor
- Love Letters: Not a Sweatpants Relationship
- No, This Isn't the End For Tom Brady and the Patriots, But We Do Know What It Will Look Like
- Assembly Square Has Lots of Free Parking (Unless You’re a Commuter)
- The No. 1 Reason the Red Sox Stunk in 2014 Will Shock You
- Rex Ryan Pays Homage To Bill Belichick By Proclaiming Jets Are 'On To San Diego'
- Man with Ebola virus flew roundabout trip to US