It’s time to get down to business. The Celtics have coasted through their recent schedule, but reality sets in Saturday with the start of the playoffs. It doesn’t get any more real than a series with the Knicks. These teams hate each other. They play vastly different styles, the Knicks chucking up 3-pointers, the Celtics digging their heels into the earth like piping plovers. The basketball is bound to be wildly entertaining. The Celtics were able to turn it on last season and make a run to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals, but there are many differences between this year’s team and last year’s. We break down the keys to another deep playoff run.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Can they work KG back into the mix?
- Can Avery Bradley play lead guard?
- Can Shavlik Randolph be a playoff contributor?
- Can Paul Pierce do it on both ends?
- Can Brandon Bass be consistently visible?
- Can they score enough points?
- Can they flip the switch?
- Will Jordan Crawford be an asset or a liability?
- Can the chips fall their way?
- How will Rajon Rondo be missed?
- Does rebounding matter?
- How far will they go?