Not used to being bounced in the first round of the playoffs, the Celtics saw a disappointing season come to a close Friday night vs. the Knicks. President of basketball operations Danny Ainge (pictured) now faces a long offseason full of questions about his team’s future. One of the team’s key players is recovering from a serious injury; two others are past their prime and may not return for another run. The Celtics are already over the salary cap but can free up space by moving some of the players currently on the roster. In which directions should they go? Take a look through some of the team’s key questions and voice your input.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Will Rajon Rondo be healthy?
- Can Jeff Green be a 20-point scorer?
- Can Paul Pierce accept a secondary role?
- Will Avery Bradley blossom without having to play point guard?
- Will they be able to gain any flexibility?
- Will Rondo, Pierce, and Garnett all be here by next year’s trade deadline?
- Will Courtney Lee give them anything?
- Can Jason Terry be productive all season?
- Will Jordan Crawford be an asset or a liability?
- Will Fab Melo show us anything?