Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
LeBron James will go back to wearing jersey No. 23 in his return to Cleveland.
Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul said there's a real possibility he and other players would sit out if Donald Sterling still owns the team at the start of the season.
There are a lot of things Evan Turner isn’t, but there are five things he is (along with a myth about him).
Chris Sheridan breaks down his exclusive report that the Bulls offered three players to the Timberwolves for Kevin Love, whom the Celtics have been aggressively targeting.
Worried about the inconvenience he may have caused after announcing his return to the Cleveland Cavaliers, LeBron James sent his neighbors cupcakes and an apology.
If the Los Angeles Clippers sale from owner Donald Sterling to Steve Ballmer is not settled quickly, it is reported that the team will need to look for a new head coach. NBA Suspends Donald Sterling For Life, Fines Clippers owner $2.5 million Donald Sterling Slams Magic Johnson in CNN Interview Woman Who Recorded Sterling Says He’s Not a Racist, But Should Apologize
LeBron Finally Decides What Number He’ll Wear in Cleveland
Chris Paul: Clippers May Boycott if Donald Sterling Still Owns Team
5 Truths and a Lie About Evan Turner
Video: Uh Oh, Celtics Fans, Bulls Making Big Play for Kevin Love
LeBron James Apologizes to His Neighbors With Cupcakes
AP Report: Clippers CEO Says Doc Rivers Will Leave if Sterling Stays
- Trading Jon Lester to the Dodgers Makes Sense, but Certainly Not (Only) For Matt Kemp
- Body Found in Box on Duxbury Front Lawn
- Chelsea Moves to Shut Down Infamous Strip Club
- 5 Takeaways To Go Along With 5 Days of Patriots Training Camp
- Scott Brown Disavows Supporter Who Wrote Insanely Vulgar Letter
- Heroin Deaths on the Rise Across Massachusetts
- Family of 5 Found Dead in Maine Home
- Do Celtics Fans Have the Patience for Another Terrible Season?
- Tornado touches down in Wolcott
- Sunday Mail: If the Red Sox Trade Jon Lester, There's No Chance He Ends Up Coming Back