OK. I'm done trying to figure out this Celtics team. I am only left with questions after another flabbergasting loss on the road, after the Cavs took Game 6, 74-69.
Please explain these things to me:
• 16-7 offensive rebound advantage to the Cavs, and Leon Powe gets a DNP, while P.J. Brown gets a single rebound all game.
• 25-13 free throws attempted, almost 2-to-1 to the Cavs, or 15-13 free throws attempted, if you only count LeBron. A lack of aggressiveness to the hoop by the C's, or just some good old-fashioned home court officiating?
• Great defense by the C's all game long. And another road loss. Can the offense and defense coexist on the road?
• Wally Szczerbiak and Delonte West with huge back-breaking shots. Ray Allen in witness protection program. Jeff Green probably looking for real estate in Oklahoma. Time to re-evaluate trade?
• Kendrick Perkins ineffective on the boards and utterly terrified on offense. Out-of-sync all game. Plays 27 minutes. Why?
• Again, DNP for Leon. Is that correct?
• C's get 19 assists to Cleveland's 10. Yes, the Cavs only had 10 assists all game. And the Celts still lost.
• Eddie House comes out of nowhere and did what he's done all year long… hit shots. Still no explanation for it taking so long for him to take so long to get into rotation. Is Sam out? Who plays in Game 7?
• Dribbling into 3 defenders and turning it over. Has ball movement become illegal?
• Does Cleveland really rock?
• Glen Davis missing about 50 (OK, only 6) shots from point-blank range. Afraid to go strong to the rim or again getting too "tricky" with his moves to the rim?
• Rajon Rondo looking like he was playing in his first NBA game (except for his decent rebounding late). Is confidence that easily lost on the road?
• 2008 Cavs … team with craziest hair since 2004 Red Sox?
• James Posey … did he even play in Game 6? Because it sure didn't seem like it.
• If KG and LeBron were in a fight, and the only allowable weapon was powder, who wins?
• Does Cleveland's PA announcer think he's on the And-1 tour?
• Do the refs only call traveling on the road teams?
• KG ... another monster game, did all he could. Can the A-Rod comparisons stop now?
• Damon Jones is still in the league?
• Has there been a game the C's have lost on the road this year where the opposing team hasn't been showered with confetti?
• Has Paul Pierce lost a step, or does it just seem that way because he's playing against LeBron?
• Do the C's hold serve in Game 7? I mean, they can’t lose at home, right? Please tell me I'm right. I can't take another Game 7. And it's not even the conference finals yet.
Alright, I have nothing else. Maybe you can explain some of these things to me.