MILWAUKEE — This is a game between the Celtics and Bucks if you can recognize the players on both teams. The Bucks will be without four rotation players tonight — Ersan Ilyasova, O.J Mayo, Caron Butler and Larry Sanders — while the Celtics will go tonight without Rajon Rondo and Avery Bradley.
Mayo produced a big game the last time the two teams played in Milwaukee. He scored a game-high 22 points while Brandon Knight added 20. Milwaukee has won two of the three meetings so far this season and if it wins tonight, 30 percent of its victory will be against the Celtics.
BOSTON CELTICS (18-34)
PG Phil Pressey
SG Jeff Green
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Brandon Bass
C Jared Sullinger
Inactives: Keith Bogans, Vitor Faverani
MILWAUKEE BUCKS (9-41)
PG Brandon Knight
SG Nate Wolters
SF Khris Middleton
PF John Henson
C Zaza Pachulia
Inactives: Caron Butler, Carlos Delfino
Officials: Scott Foster, Eli Roe, Gary Zielinski
TV, radio: 8 p.m., CSNNE, WBZ-FM (98.5)
• Avery Bradley will have an MRI on his troublesome right ankle but said he doesn’t believe the injury is serious. He said he likely came back too early from the injury that caused him to miss five games. Bradley said he is likely out Wednesday also.
• Celtics coach Brad Stevens said Rajon Rondo is likely to play in the Celtics next back-to-back set: Feb. 21 against the Los Angeles Lakers and Feb. 22 against the Sacramento Kings. Stevens added that Vitor Faverani’s sore left knee is not serious and he will be re-evaluated in a few days.
• Mavericks owner Mark Cuban suggested to prevent tanking, the teams with the three worst record should be ineligible for the No. 1 overall pick in the draft lottery.
• Jared Sullinger became the second Celtic to win Eastern Conference Player of the Week, averaging 20.3 points and 12.7 rebounds in three games. Jordan Crawford won the honor in December.
• The Celtics will return home late Monday night, take Tuesday off and then face the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday before the All-Star Break.