Boston.com is sponsoring a party for the readers of Extra Bases and the insanely popular Love Letters blog written by Meredith Goldstein.
It’ll be this Friday, June 4, at Game On! at Fenway Park
Here are the details you need to know:
* The event starts at 6 p.m.
* We’ll provide free appetizers for an hour.
* Admission is free and there will be a cash bar. Rumor has it there could be an open bar for a while.
* The Red Sox-Orioles game in Baltimore starts at 7 p.m. and there will be trivia contests between innings. Fabulous prizes will be awarded.
* We will have access to the visiting team batting cages at Fenway Park. So you can go in there and take a few hacks.
* Meredith and I will be there to talk about what we do and answer any questions you have. Assorted other Globe folks will be on hand.
It’ll be fun. Here’s hoping you’ll show up, hang out with your fellow Boston.com readers and spend an enjoyable night. It would be great to get to meet some of you and talk baseball.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there.