FOXBOROUGH — Here is a running list of tonight’s draft picks along with a blurb on each player:
33. St. Louis Rams — OT, Rodger Saffold, Indiana: Started at left tackle every game last season.
34. Minnesota Vikings — DB, Chris Cook, Virginia: Returned 5 kickoffs for 101 yards in 2009.
35. Tampa Bay Bucs — DT, Brian Price, UCLA: Bench pressed 225 pounds 34 times at Combine.
36. Kansas City Chiefs — RB, Dexter McCluster, Mississippi: 39 TDs and 2,490 yds senior season.
37. Philadelphia Eagles — S, Nate Allen, South Florida: Four interceptions last season.
38. Cleveland Browns — S, T.J. Ward, Oregon: 68 tackles despite missing 5 games.
TRADE: Bucs traded with Raiders. Oakland gets TBA
39. Tampa Bay Bucs — WR, Arrelious Benn, Illinois: Has 37 inch vertical jump.
40. Miami Dolphins — DE, Koa Misi, Utah:
41. Buffalo Bills — DT, Torell Troup, Central Florida: 6-2, 314-pound nose tackle.
TRADE: Patriots trade with Oakland. The Raiders get 44th pick and 190th (6th round).
42. New England Patriots — TE, Rob Gronkowski, Arizona: Did not play last season due to back injury.
43. Baltimore Ravens — DE, Sergio Kindle, Texas:Possible knee trouble seems to have scared off some teams.
44. Oakland Raiders — DT, LaMarr Houston, Texas:
45. Denver Broncos — OT, Zane Beadles, Utah: Started at left tackle senior season.
46. New York Giants — DT, Linval Joseph, East Carolina: Dropped 70 pounds in ’08 after back surgery.
TRADE: Cardinals trade with Patriots. NE gets 58th and 89th picks).
47. Arizona Cardinals — LB, Daryl Washington, TCU: 109 tackles most for TCU since 2004.
48. Carolina Panthers — QB, Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame: Slipped quite a ways in the draft.
49. San Francisco 49ers — DB, Taylor Mays, USC: Father was D-lineman for St. Louis in 80s.
50. Kansas City Chiefs — DB, Javier Arenas, Alabama: 1,752 career-punt return yards 9 shy of NCAA record.
Trade: Minnesota trade with Texans. TBA
51. Minnesota Vikings — RB, Toby Gerhart, Stanford:Also played outfield for Stanford baseball team.
52. Pittsburgh Steelers — DT, Jason Worilds, Virginia Tech:
53. New England Patriots — DL, Jermaine Cunningham, Florida: 54.
54. Cincinnati Bengals — DE, Carlos Dunlap, Florida: Batted down 6 passes in ’09.
TRADE: Cowboys trade with Eagles. Eagles get 59th and 125th pick
55. Dallas Cowboys — LB, Sean Lee, Penn State: Hampered by numerous injuries.
56. Green Bay Packers — DT, Mike Neal, Purdue:
57. Baltimore Ravens — DT, Terrence Cody, Alabama: 6-3, 354 pound NT blocked 2 kicks.
TRADE: Texans trade with Patriots. N.E. gets 62d and 150th (fifth rd) picks.
58. Houston Texans — RB, Ben Tate, Auburn: Collected 1,362 yds on 263 carries.
TRADE: Philadelphia trades with Cleveland. Browns get TBA
59. Cleveland Browns — RB, Montario Hardesty, Tennessee: 13 TDs in 2009.
TRADE: Seahawks trade with Chargers. San Diego gets TBA.
60. Seattle Seahawks — WR, Golden Tate, Notre Dame: Another quality pick by Seahawks.
61. N.Y. Jets — OT, Vladimir Ducasse, UMass: A local prospect from Connecticut (all-state in high school; originally from Haiti). Considered a raw player with a huge upside.
62. New England Patriots — LB, Brandon Spikes, Florida: Was suspended for a game last year for trying to gouge the eye out of a player. Plays faster than his 40 time. Good tackler.
63. Indianapolis Colts — LB, Pat Angerer, Iowa: Closes fast on tackles and has good lateral movement, but not very strong.
64. New Orleans Saints — OT, Charles Brown, USC: Started as a tight end under Pete Carroll and was converted to offensive tackle. He also played some offensive line in high school. At 6-4 and 327 pounds, he’s ideal for a right tackle spot.
65. St. Louis Rams — CB, Jerome Murphy, South Florida
66. Detroit Lions — DB, Amari Spievey, Iowa
67. Tampa Bay Bucs — CB, Myron Lewis, Vanderbilt
68. Kansas City Chiefs — OG, Jon Asamoah, Illinois
69. Oakland Raiders — OT, Jared Veldheer, Hillsdale
70. Baltimore Ravens — TE, Ed Dickson, Oregon
71. Green Bay Packers — SS, Morgan Burnett, Georgia Tech
72. Buffalo Bills — DE, Alex Carrington, Arkansas State
73. Miami Dolphins — OT, John Jerry, Mississippi
74. Jacksonville Jaguars — DT, D’Anthony Smith, Louisiana Tech
75. Chicago Bears — FS, Major Wright, Florida
76. N.Y. Giants — FS, Chad Jones, LSU
77. Tennessee Titans — WR, Damian Williams, USC
78. Carolina Panthers — WR, Brandon LaFell, LSU
TRADE: San Francisco trades with San Diego. San Diego gets 79th pick. 49ers get the 91st pick from Chargers.
79. San Diego Chargers — LB, Donald Butler, Washington
80. Denver Broncos — C, JD Walton, Baylor
81. Houston Texans — DT, Earl Mitchell, Arizona
82. Pittsburgh Steelers — WR, Emmanuel Sanders, Southern Methodist
83. Atlanta Falcons — DT, Corey Peters, Kentucky
84. Cincinnati Bengals — WR, Jordan Shipley, Texas
85. Cleveland Browns — QB, Colt McCoy, Texas
86. Philadelphia Eagles — DE, Daniel Te’o-Nesheim, Washington
87. Denver Broncos — WR, Eric Deckers, Minnesota
88. Arizona Cardinals — WR, Andre Roberts, Citadel
TRADE: New England trades its No. 89 pick to the Carolina Panthers for their second round pick in 2011.
89. Carolina Panthers — QB, Armanti Edwards, Appalachian State
90. New England Patriots — WR, Taylor Price, Ohio: A 6-foot receiver who runs 4.43 second 40-yard dash. He was hampered by poor quarterback play in college.
91. San Francisco 49ers — LB, Navorro Bowman, Penn State
92. Cleveland Browns — OT, Shawn Lauvao, Arizona State
93. Kansas City Chiefs — TE, Tony Moeaki, Iowa
94. Indianapolis Colts — CB, Kevin Thomas, USC
95. New Orleans Saints — TE, Jimmy Graham, Miami
96. Cincinnati Bengals — CB, Brandon Ghee, Wake Forest
97. Tennessee Titans — LB, Rennie Curran, Georgia
98. Atlanta Falcons — OG, Mike Johnson, Alabama
*Information from Pro Football Weekly was used in this report.