We’ll be back in a little bit with the full Rundown, but wanted to get the practice attendance up right away because the absences are noteworthy:
– Physically unable to perform list: DL Ron Brace, DL Brandon Deaderick, DL Myron Pryor.
– Non-football injury list: OL Marcus Cannon.
– Out: S Josh Barrett, OT Kyle Hix, RB Eric Kettani, G Ryan Wendell, CB Ras-I Dowling, OT Matt Light, RB Shane Vereen, RB Kevin Faulk, DE Albert Haynesworth, LB Brandon Spikes, DE Mike Wright.
– DB Ross Ventrone (left hamstring) was limping a lot in practice but kept going.
– Ventrone did not run sprints at the conclusion of practice. Neither did CB Leigh Bodden, LB Jerod Mayo, RG Dan Connolly, C Rich Ohrnberger, or CB Thad Turner.
TOP OF THE NEWS
– DE Albert Haynesworth, who did not take part in sprints to finish yesterday’s practice was not seen on the field during practice. No reason was given. Kyle Love took his place on the four-man line.
– Additional new absences: LB Brandon Spikes (Jerod Mayo switched back to Mike with Spikes out) and DE Mike Wright.
– Sebastian Vollmer, after playing exclusively at left tackle the first 10 practices, was back at his usual right tackle position. The Patriots had their line back except for LT Matt Light, who is out. Rookie Nate Solder played with the top unit.
– Newly signed DE Mark Anderson was on the field wearing No. 95.