We’ll have more on the practice later, but here are the headlines:
RB Danny Woodhead (birth of child) and RG Dan Connolly (right elbow) returned to practice.
LT Matt Light only participated in individual drills. He was in one-on-ones for the first time and won his first two in very impressive fashion. He did lose to Andre Carter, but everyone got beat by him. Carter was awesome today.
LB Jeff Tarpinian and OL Zach Roth missed practice for the first time. A total of 21 Patriots were out. The breakdown:
– Physically unable to perform list: DL Ron Brace, DL Brandon Deaderick, RB Kevin Faulk, DE Shaun Ellis.
– Non-football injury list: OL Marcus Cannon.
– Out but watching practice: WR Julian Edelman, WR Brandon Tate, CB Ras-I Dowling, RB Shane Vereen, S Josh Barrett, S James Sanders.
– Out and not visible at practice: WR Taylor Price, DB Malcolm Williams, RB Eric Kettani, LB Brandon Spikes, OL Ryan Wendell, LB Christian Cox, DL Albert Haynesworth, DL Mike Wright, OL Zach Roth, LB Jeff Tarpinian.
– Returned to practice: RB Danny Woodhead, RG Dan Connolly.