Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
There's no worry about absentee players for Patriots training camp. They're all here.
Now that Rob Gronkowski has been cleared to play, Chad Finn has some thoughts on his importance, whether he'll be the same, how much he should play, and even a sinister (and possibly true!) Bill Belichick plot. Bill Belichick Says Gronkowski Cleared to Play
Bill Belichick brought the the sunshine with him Wednesday morning to open Patriots training camp, a far cry from the way he was forced to address things a year ago.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick was unwilling to address the 34 text messages he exchanged with his former tight end Aaron Hernandez, who has been charged with the murder of three people in two separate incidents dating back to 2012.
Probably more significant than the signing of any one particular free agent or selection of any rookie draft pick is the return of three star contributors to the Patriots defense.
'Everybody That's Under Contract is Here,' Says Belichick
Patriots Training Camp: Day 1 of Practice, Schedule
Finn: 4 Thoughts on What Gronk's Return Means to the Patriots
'Welcome to Football Season'—Belichick is Filled with Good Tidings
Watch: Belichick Sidesteps Questions on Aaron Hernandez Texts
Rob Ninkovich: Return Of Injured Players Boosts Team's Confidence
- Arthur T. Demoulas: Let Me Buy Market Basket
- Red Sox Are Only Kidding Themselves and Their Fans if They Don't Trade Jon Lester Before the Deadlin
- Official: Air Algerie flight 'probably crashed'
- Keith Olbermann Joins in on WEEI Host/Erin Andrews Fun
- Market Basket Management Unclear on Store Locations
- Love Letters: Can We Move Out And Keep Dating?
- Hillary Clinton Blames Bill’s Mom for His Sex Addiction
- Demoulas Offer Doesn’t Change Protester Plans
- Red Sox Reportedly Cut Off Contract Talks With Jon Lester Until After Season
- Two Killed in Norwell Motorcycle Crash