FOXBOROUGH -- Here is a running list of tonight's draft picks along with a blurb on each player:
33. St. Louis Rams -- OT, Rodger Saffold, Indiana: Started at left tackle every game last season.
34. Minnesota Vikings -- DB, Chris Cook, Virginia: Returned 5 kickoffs for 101 yards in 2009.
35. Tampa Bay Bucs -- DT, Brian Price, UCLA: Bench pressed 225 pounds 34 times at Combine.
36. Kansas City Chiefs -- RB, Dexter McCluster, Mississippi: 39 TDs and 2,490 yds senior season.
37. Philadelphia Eagles -- S, Nate Allen, South Florida: Four interceptions last season.
38. Cleveland Browns -- S, T.J. Ward, Oregon: 68 tackles despite missing 5 games.
TRADE: Bucs traded with Raiders. Oakland gets TBA
39. Tampa Bay Bucs -- WR, Arrelious Benn, Illinois: Has 37 inch vertical jump.
40. Miami Dolphins -- DE, Koa Misi, Utah:
41. Buffalo Bills -- DT, Torell Troup, Central Florida: 6-2, 314-pound nose tackle.
TRADE: Patriots trade with Oakland. The Raiders get 44th pick and 190th (6th round).
42. New England Patriots -- TE, Rob Gronkowski, Arizona: Did not play last season due to back injury.
43. Baltimore Ravens -- DE, Sergio Kindle, Texas:Possible knee trouble seems to have scared off some teams.
44. Oakland Raiders -- DT, LaMarr Houston, Texas:
45. Denver Broncos -- OT, Zane Beadles, Utah: Started at left tackle senior season.
46. New York Giants -- DT, Linval Joseph, East Carolina: Dropped 70 pounds in '08 after back surgery.
TRADE: Cardinals trade with Patriots. NE gets 58th and 89th picks).
47. Arizona Cardinals -- LB, Daryl Washington, TCU: 109 tackles most for TCU since 2004.
48. Carolina Panthers -- QB, Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame: Slipped quite a ways in the draft.
49. San Francisco 49ers -- DB, Taylor Mays, USC: Father was D-lineman for St. Louis in 80s.
50. Kansas City Chiefs -- DB, Javier Arenas, Alabama: 1,752 career-punt return yards 9 shy of NCAA record.
Trade: Minnesota trade with Texans. TBA
51. Minnesota Vikings -- RB, Toby Gerhart, Stanford:Also played outfield for Stanford baseball team.
52. Pittsburgh Steelers -- DT, Jason Worilds, Virginia Tech:
53. New England Patriots -- DL, Jermaine Cunningham, Florida: 54.
54. Cincinnati Bengals -- DE, Carlos Dunlap, Florida: Batted down 6 passes in '09.
TRADE: Cowboys trade with Eagles. Eagles get 59th and 125th pick
55. Dallas Cowboys -- LB, Sean Lee, Penn State: Hampered by numerous injuries.
56. Green Bay Packers -- DT, Mike Neal, Purdue:
57. Baltimore Ravens -- DT, Terrence Cody, Alabama: 6-3, 354 pound NT blocked 2 kicks.
TRADE: Texans trade with Patriots. N.E. gets 62d and 150th (fifth rd) picks.
58. Houston Texans -- RB, Ben Tate, Auburn: Collected 1,362 yds on 263 carries.
TRADE: Philadelphia trades with Cleveland. Browns get TBA
59. Cleveland Browns -- RB, Montario Hardesty, Tennessee: 13 TDs in 2009.
TRADE: Seahawks trade with Chargers. San Diego gets TBA.
60. Seattle Seahawks -- WR, Golden Tate, Notre Dame: Another quality pick by Seahawks.
61. N.Y. Jets -- OT, Vladimir Ducasse, UMass: A local prospect from Connecticut (all-state in high school; originally from Haiti). Considered a raw player with a huge upside.
62. New England Patriots -- LB, Brandon Spikes, Florida: Was suspended for a game last year for trying to gouge the eye out of a player. Plays faster than his 40 time. Good tackler.
63. Indianapolis Colts -- LB, Pat Angerer, Iowa: Closes fast on tackles and has good lateral movement, but not very strong.
64. New Orleans Saints -- OT, Charles Brown, USC: Started as a tight end under Pete Carroll and was converted to offensive tackle. He also played some offensive line in high school. At 6-4 and 327 pounds, he's ideal for a right tackle spot.
65. St. Louis Rams -- CB, Jerome Murphy, South Florida
66. Detroit Lions -- DB, Amari Spievey, Iowa
67. Tampa Bay Bucs -- CB, Myron Lewis, Vanderbilt
68. Kansas City Chiefs -- OG, Jon Asamoah, Illinois
69. Oakland Raiders -- OT, Jared Veldheer, Hillsdale
70. Baltimore Ravens -- TE, Ed Dickson, Oregon
71. Green Bay Packers -- SS, Morgan Burnett, Georgia Tech
72. Buffalo Bills -- DE, Alex Carrington, Arkansas State
73. Miami Dolphins -- OT, John Jerry, Mississippi
74. Jacksonville Jaguars -- DT, D'Anthony Smith, Louisiana Tech
75. Chicago Bears -- FS, Major Wright, Florida
76. N.Y. Giants -- FS, Chad Jones, LSU
77. Tennessee Titans -- WR, Damian Williams, USC
78. Carolina Panthers -- WR, Brandon LaFell, LSU
TRADE: San Francisco trades with San Diego. San Diego gets 79th pick. 49ers get the 91st pick from Chargers.
79. San Diego Chargers -- LB, Donald Butler, Washington
80. Denver Broncos -- C, JD Walton, Baylor
81. Houston Texans -- DT, Earl Mitchell, Arizona
82. Pittsburgh Steelers -- WR, Emmanuel Sanders, Southern Methodist
83. Atlanta Falcons -- DT, Corey Peters, Kentucky
84. Cincinnati Bengals -- WR, Jordan Shipley, Texas
85. Cleveland Browns -- QB, Colt McCoy, Texas
86. Philadelphia Eagles -- DE, Daniel Te'o-Nesheim, Washington
87. Denver Broncos -- WR, Eric Deckers, Minnesota
88. Arizona Cardinals -- WR, Andre Roberts, Citadel
TRADE: New England trades its No. 89 pick to the Carolina Panthers for their second round pick in 2011.
89. Carolina Panthers -- QB, Armanti Edwards, Appalachian State
90. New England Patriots -- WR, Taylor Price, Ohio: A 6-foot receiver who runs 4.43 second 40-yard dash. He was hampered by poor quarterback play in college.
91. San Francisco 49ers -- LB, Navorro Bowman, Penn State
92. Cleveland Browns -- OT, Shawn Lauvao, Arizona State
93. Kansas City Chiefs -- TE, Tony Moeaki, Iowa
94. Indianapolis Colts -- CB, Kevin Thomas, USC
95. New Orleans Saints -- TE, Jimmy Graham, Miami
96. Cincinnati Bengals -- CB, Brandon Ghee, Wake Forest
97. Tennessee Titans -- LB, Rennie Curran, Georgia
98. Atlanta Falcons -- OG, Mike Johnson, Alabama
*Information from Pro Football Weekly was used in this report.