The Patriots had a few injuries during practice, including TE Rob Gronkowski.
Gronkowski left practice midway through with both trainers. He was having a little trouble just before he left the field. He was slow coming out of his breaks and had a few drops. He didn’t have an injury that was apparent. Just walked slow off the field.
It could have been heat-related, as it was very warm and humid.
OL Chris Morris hurt his left leg in one-on-ones and did not return.
Starting RG Dan Connolly wrapped his right elbow and then watched the rest of practice.
LG Logan Mankins also appeared to be having a little trouble with the heat, but stayed in.
DL Albert Haynesworth, LB Brandon Spikes, and DE Mike Wright missed their third straight practices and were not seen on the field.
- Physically unable to perform list: DL Ron Brace, DL Brandon Deaderick, RB Kevin Faulk, OT Matt Light.
- Non-football injury list: OL Marcus Cannon.
- Out but watching practice: WR Brandon Tate, CB Ras-I Dowling, S James Sanders, S Josh Barrett, RB Shane Vereen, S Ross Ventrone, DL Shaun Ellis.
- Out and not visible at practice: RB Eric Kettani, LB Brandon Spikes, OL Ryan Wendell, DL Albert Haynesworth, DL Mike Wright.
- Returned to practice: DE Andre Carter, DL Gerard Warren