Since training camp is over, public access (and therefore media access) to Buccaneers practices have ended. Media were able to watch the first 30 minutes of this morning's Bucs-Patriots joint practice. Here is attendance and some quick notes from the window of access:
Reserve/did not report: RG Brian Waters.
Exempt/left team: FB Tony Fiammetta.
Physically unable to perform: OT Markus Zusevics (unknown), TE Jake Ballard (knee), DT Myron Pryor (shoulder).
Continued to be out: LB Tracy White (unknown), TE Visanthe Shiancoe (unknown), OT Matt Kopa (leg), DT Gerard Warren (unknown), WR Jabar Gaffney (right quad), S Patrick Chung (shoulder).
Returned to practice: DB Tavon Wilson, CB Alfonzo Dennard, S James Ihedigbo, FB Spencer Larsen, T Sebastian Vollmer, TE Daniel Fells.
* Newly-acquired rookie Jeff Demps was on the field in uniform, meaning that he is now ineligible for the physically unable to perform list - he'll either make the 53-man roster, be placed on injured reserve if he gets hurt, or be released. Demps worked with the kickoff returners, with the receivers, tight ends and running backs in pass warm-ups (the first ball thrown his way went off his hands), and with the running backs hitting the sled;
* Sebastian Vollmer and Daniel Fells, removed from the PUP list over the weekend, were out there for their first practice;
* Vollmer got in the mix a little bit at RT during walk-throughs, and Marcus Cannon was also still at RT;
* DB Will Allen spent some time before practice with a member of the training staff, then walked gingerly off the field with a member of the medical staff about 20 minutes into practice;
* With Patrick Chung out, Wilson got first-team reps at safety during walkthrough.