By Greg A. Bedard, Globe Staff
FOXBOROUGH – A quickie look at the final training camp practice on Friday:
Reserve/did not report: RG Brian Waters.
Exempt/left team: FB Tony Fiammetta.
Physically unable to perform: RT Sebastian Vollmer (back), OT Markus Zusevics (unknown), TE Daniel Fells (shoulder), TE Jake Ballard (knee), DT Myron Pryor (shoulder).
Continued to be out: CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring), LB Tracy White (unknown), TE Visanthe Shiancoe (unknown), DT Jonathan Fanene (unknown), FB Spencer Larsen (unknown), OT Matt Kopa (leg), OT Kyle Hix (right shoulder), FB Eric Kettani (unknown), DT Gerard Warren (unknown), S James Ihedigbo, WR Jabar Gaffney (right quad).
New injuries: RB Stevan Ridley (right hamstring), S Tavon Wilson (left ankle).
Limited in practice: LG Logan Mankins (right knee - some team drills).
Returned to practice: CB Malcolm Williams.
Injured during practice: WR Wes Welker left the field at some point. Might not have been injury-related.
Shells and shorts.
- Not much significant went on during this practice. It was very light-hearted and much shorter than normal.
- S Nate Ebner had another two interceptions.
- S Sergio Brown punched a fumble from RB Brandon Bolden and picked it up.
- Julian Edelman muffed a punt and quickly recovered it.
- Tom Brady spent a lot of time on the other practice field throwing routes to only TE Rob Gronkowski and WR Brandon Lloyd. Those two had missed some practices so perhaps this was catching up.
- RT Sebastian Vollmer ran with the rehab group and seemed to come out of it fine.
- DE Chandler Jones caught the annual punt at the end of camp to give the team the night off.
We will not be back with a practice report. Everybody have a good weekend.