The Patriots will be wrapping up organized team activities on Friday.
The team will then take a short break before beginning minicamp June 17-19 followed by a month-long break before training camp begins. The official training camp start date has yet to be announced but is expected to land two to three weeks before the team's first preseason game, Aug. 7 against Washington.
And because it's charity season in the NFL, there's tons of other events that are on the docket as well.
Here's a rundown of the upcoming dates in the following week:
- Wednesday June 11 — Danny Amendola's Celebrity Waiter night (More info.)
- Thursday June 12 — OTAs practice (open to the media)
- Friday June 13 — OTAs practice
- Saturday June 14 — Matt Light's 2nd Annual Cornhole Commotion (More info.)
- Tuesday June 17 — Patriots minicamp
- Wednesday June 18 — Patriots minicamp
- Thursday June 19 — Patriots minicamp
Of course, we'll let you know as soon as we get the official dates for the team's training camp, which is typically open to the public.