FOXBOROUGH — Ten players were either missing or did not dress for practice on Tuesday, the fifth practice of training camp. Cornerbacks Daxton Swanson and Alfonzo Dennard made their return, while tight end Michael Hoomanawanui and offensive lineman Dan Connolly were newly absent. Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly was in full pads for the first time since the opening of camp.
Here is a complete list of the missing players:
- OL Chris Martin (unknown, NFI)
- OL Dan Connolly (unknown)
- TE Michael Hoomanawanui (unknown)
- DB Jemea Thomas (unknown)
- RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
These are the players who were present, but did not participate in practice:
- WR Aaron Dobson (foot, PUP)
- WR Matthew Slater (unknown, PUP)
- LB Deontae Skinner (unknown, NFI)
- DL Dominique Easley (knee, NFI)
- WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown, PUP)
UPDATE, 4:54 p.m. — Despite dressing for practice and participating in a limited capacity, CB Alfonzo Dennard (shoulder) and DT Tommy Kelly (knee) remain on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list.