Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo missed his third practice on Thursday, according to reports, and is not expected to participate in the team's second preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles Friday.
Players who typically miss the team's walk through practice the day before the game do not play.
Mayo, who returned this offseason after suffering a season-ending pectoral muscle tear in 2013, has had his reps alongside Dont'a Hightower and Jamie Collins replaced by Darius Fleming.
Here is the full list of Patriots that were missing from Thursday's joint practice with the Eagles:
- RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
- TE D.J. Williams (unknown)
- LB Cameron Gordon (unknown)
- TE Michael Hoomanawanui (unknown)
- LB Jerod Mayo (unknown)
- OL Chris Martin (unknown, NFI)
- WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown, PUP)
- DL Chris Jones (ankle/leg)
- DT Sealver Siliga (hand)