RICHMOND, Va. — The Patriots will hold the first of three joint training camp practices with Washington Monday morning at the Bon Secours Training Center in Richmond, Va.
Here's a look at the Patriots schedule for today's joint practice and what you may have missed over the weekend.
Prior to practice — Bill Belichick will address the media
8:35 a.m. — Patriots joint practice with Washington
11 a.m. — Select Patriots players will address the media
Attendance is from Friday's practice, but on Sunday linebacker Deontae Skinner was removed from the non-football injury list (NFI) after passing his physical exam.
- TE Rob Gronkowski (knee)
- CB Alfonzo Dennard (shoulder)
- TE Michael Hoomanawanui
- DB Jemea Thomas
- RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
- C Bryan Stork
- LB Cameron Gordon
- WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
- WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown)
Non-football injury list
- DL Dominique Easley (knee)
- OL Chris Martin (unknown)
WHAT YOU MISSED
- On Sunday, the Patriots officially announced they had re-signed rookie linebacker James Morris. Morris, who had originally signed with the Patriots May 16, was released May 20. The former Iowa linebacker takes wide receiver Cole Stanford's roster spot after he was cut on Saturday.
- Also on Sunday, the Patriots released their unofficial depth chart. Erik Frenz has some takeaways from the release.
- Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III wants to pick Tom Brady's brain during joint practices. Comcast SportsNet Washington has the story.
- Oh, and did you hear it was Tom Brady's birthday yesterday? Because, you know, it was. Obnoxious Boston Fan continues his yearly happy birthday column to Brady.