The Patriots will hold their Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Ty Law before holding an in-stadium practice session for season ticket holders Friday night.
Bill Belichick will address the media afterward.
Here is a schedule of Friday's events and what you may have missed on Thursday.
4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. — Patriots Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Ty Law, which is open to the public, held outside The Hall at Patriots Place.
7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. — Patriots practice at Gillette Stadium for season ticket holders
8:30 p.m. — Bill Belichick will address the media; Patriots players will sign autographs
Matthew Slater practiced for the first time Thursday and wide receiver Josh Boyce returned to the practice field. Here's the rundown.
- TE Rob Gronkowski (knee)
- CB Alfonzo Dennard (shoulder)
- TE Michael Hoomanawanui
- DB Jemea Thomas
- RB Tyler Gaffney (meniscus)
- C Bryan Stork
- LB Cameron Gordon
- WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
- WR Jeremy Gallon (unknown)
Non-football injury list
- DL Dominique Easley (knee)
- OL Chris Martin (unknown)
- LB Deontae Skinner (unknown)
WHAT YOU MISSED
- Everything that goes down in practice is intricately chronicled in Erik Frenz's notes, including how Darrelle Revis is making life difficult for the team's offense.
- But it just so happens that Tom Brady enjoys playing against a stout defense, writes Anthony Gulizia.
- Jeremy Gottlieb explores Logan Ryan's evolution as a cornerback with the Patriots and how he's going to impact the team.