Want to share your Tweets or photos or comments from the Boston Marathon with other Boston.com readers? Look for a special social media page as part of our coverage on Monday, as well as a gallery of photos contributed by readers over the weekend and on race day.
Here's how you can help us cover the Marathon:
- Tweet your comments and photos to @bostondotcom using the hashtag #bostonmarathon
- E-mail your photos to us at email@example.com
- Our Facebook Wall will be open during the race for your comments and photos
- Share your photos and view others sent to us on our special submissions page. They'll be approved throughout the day on Monday.
Check out the great gallery of photos readers contributed last year.
- Matt Pepin, Boston.com sports editor
- Steve Silva, Boston.com senior producer, two-time Boston Marathon sub-four hour runner.
- Ty Velde is a 15-time Boston qualifier who's completed 11 consecutive Boston Marathons and 23 marathons overall. Ty is now training for his 12th Boston run and will provide training tips for those who train solo and outside, no matter what temperature it is.
- Rich 'Shifter' Horgan is a 19-time Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge team member who runs in honor of his father, who died of colon cancer. He will provide updates on local running events with a focus on the charitable organizations that provide Boston Marathon entries for their organization's fund raising purposes