(Essdras M. Suarez / Globe Staff)
Junior / Alpine
Tim Brick, Wellesley
Brick was a major part of the Raiders first state alpine skiing championship in 2009, winning the MIAA state slalom title as well as team MVP honors. The junior also races for the BBTS Ski Club at Waterville Valley in New Hampshire.
Freshman / Nordic
Corey Stock, Lincoln-Sudbury
Stock was the Mass. Bay West champion and undefeated in league races. She won the MIAA state title and the Eastern States High School Championship, and had three top-3 finishes in the Junior Nationals 14- to 15- year-old division.
Cory Tusler, Wellesley
Tusler led a solid Wellesley squad that included state slalom champ Tim Brick and standout Mark McKenna to an MIAA state alpine skiing title. Off the slopes, he is director of tennis and pool manager at Ferncroft Country Club in Middleton.
Jami Corbett, Marblehead
Under Corbetts leadership, the Magicians won their second straight conference title and took home the MIAA state championship in alpine skiing. To her, the teams success goes to her skiers commitment, sportsmanship, and passion for skiing.
Junior / Nordic
Isaac Hoenig, Lincoln-Sudbury
The junior was second in the regular season in Mass. Bay West, then won his second straight state title and led the Warriors to a third-place finish. He also was part of the winning mixed medley relay title at the Eastern High School Championships.
Senior / alpine
Kris Hopkins, North Andover
Hopkins won the North Shore Ski League overall title, winning five of seven regular-season competitions as well as the All-Star meet. The National Honor Society student went on to win the MIAA state giant slalom title, finishing in 47.91 seconds.
Junior / alpine
Mark McKenna, Wellesley
The three-time honor roll student also did good work on the slopes this winter. McKenna ranked second in the Mass. Bay Ski League East, and finished in the top six in slalom and giant slalom at the state meet as Wellesley won the team title.
sophomore / alpine
Nick Sherman, Andover
The Golden Warriors sophomore was second in the North Shore League, second in the slalom, and 10th in the giant slalom at the MIAA state meet. Andover won its first North Shore Ski League title since 1994 and finished undefeated.
sophomore / nordic
Chris Stock, Lincoln-Sudbury
Stock was the Mass. Bay West champion and undefeated in league races. He was runner-up at states, first in the Eastern High School Championships, and ninth nationally in the 16- to 17-year-old division 10K classic race at the Junior Olympics.
senior / alpine
Tyler Zahoruiko, North Andover
Zahoruiko returns to the All-Scholastic ranks after making the team two years ago. He finished fourth this year in the North Shore Ski League and placed second in the giant slalom at the state meet. The honor roll student also plays golf and lacrosse.
sophomore / alpine
Courtney Cliffe, Masconomet
Cliffe finished third in the North Shore League to help the Chieftains claim the team title. Individually, she finished third in the giant slalom and ninth in the slalom at the state championships. She also plays lacrosse and runs cross-country at Masco.
senior / alpine
Joanna DeLorenzo, Bishop Fenwick
The National Honor Society member won her third North Shore Ski League championship and also placed first in the interscholastic meet. She followed that with a second- place performance at states in the slalom event.
senior / nordic
Olga Golovkina, Newton South
A three-time All-Scholastic, Golovkina finished third at the MIAA state championships. At the Eastern States championships, she was seventh in the 5k freestyle, fourth in the Classic sprint, and fourth in the Classic. She will attend Colby.
senior / alpine
Ryan Heffrin, Marblehead
After finishing second overall in the Mass Bay Ski League East, Heffrin notched an individual state title in the giant slalom and finished sixth in the state slalom event. She also captained the Magicians to conference and state team championships.
junior / alpine
Danielle Scanlon, Waltham
Scanlon won her second straight Ski League East championship and then achieved an even bigger accomplishment by winning this years MIAA state slalom title in 34.44 seconds at Charlemont, improving on a thirdplace finish in 2008.
sophomore / nordic
Hannah Smith, Wellesley
Smith finished second at this years MIAA state championships, and went on to compete in the J2 and Eastern High School title meets. She was 16th in the 5k freestyle at the Easterns. She also races and trains with the Cambridge Sports Union.
- Girls Mass Bay West: Meghan Smith, Acton- Boxboro; Blair Robinson, Jessie Pearl, Olivia Meyerson, Sohpia Meyerson, Heather Fischer, and Caitlin Guiney, Concord-Carlisle; Nicole Horth, Corey Stock and Kelsey Colpitts, Lincoln-Sudbury; Molly Porcher, Nashoba Regional; Christa Villari, Rebecca Chinman, and Kelsey Jurist, Wayland.
- Girls Mass Bay East: Olga Golovkina, Newton South; Hannah Smith and Carrie Koch, Wellesley; Georgie Burruss, Charlotte Kelsey, Olivia Finnegan, and Julia Keefe, Dover-Sherborn; Ellen Goldberg, Chloe Kuh, and Leah Cepko, Newton North.
- Boys Mass Bay West: Neil Garrison, Grant Meglis, and Mike Chiauzzi, Acton-Boxboro; Mark Mazur, Chris Burnham, and Tim Lamere, Concord-Carlisle; Nevin Zais, Christopher Stock, Will McCartney, and Isaac Hoenig, Lincoln-Sudbury; Michael Boykin and Brett Baker, Wayland.
- Boys Mass Bay East: Michael Goldenberg, Sam Grant, and Jason Luttmer, Newton North; Tom Rummel, Michael Bramante, Scott Hershey, and Patrick Rummel, Dover- Sherborn; Antoine Guillaume and Matthew Worth, Newton South; Pete Edmunds, Wellesley.
- Girls Mass Bay West Alpha: Abby Pfister, Caroline Loy, and Maeve Carroll, Acton-Boxboro; Jackie Sampson and Tori Budd, Bromfield; Rebecca Wong and Jennifer Sullivan, Chelmsford; Crosby Enright, Groton-Dunstable; Emily Levy, Newton South; Jessica Webb, Westford.
- Girls Mass Bay West Omega: Michelle Solomon, Margaret Waterman, Kelley Gross, Lindsay Cook, Hillary Cook, and Katherin Barnes, Concord-Carlisle; Alicia Smith, Jessica Gaines, and Emma Costello, Lincoln-Sudbury; Matti Starr, Wayland.
- Girls North Shore: Joanna Delorenzo, Bishop Fenwick; Devon Belding, Courtney Cliffe, Katie Kraunelis, and Alex Romagnoli, Masconomet; Jackie Guy, Jessica Kearns, Erin Christopher, Sarah Heath, and Kate Kearns, Andover; Melissa Curley, North Andover; Mara Jaffarian, Austin Prep.
- Girls Mass Bay Ski East: Danielle Scanlon, Waltham; Ryan Heffrin, Sara Kalafa, Haley Braun, Katie Corbett, and Maika Strogoff, Marblehead; Katie Finocchiaro, Duxbury; Anita Kloczewisk, Newton North; Kristen Barnett, Dover-Sherborn; Inez Cambell, Milton.
- Boys Mass Bay West Alpha: Mark Bentley, Brian Clough, and Kevin Clancy, Acton-Boxboro; Ryan Parker and Erik Johnson, Bromfield; Chris Alcocer, Groton-Dunstable; Ben Seifer and Alex Waltz, Newton South; Kenny Boudreau and Tom Fahey, Westford.
- Boys Mass Bay West Omega: Alex Daniels, Ian Bloomfield, Erich Trieshman, and Brendan Canavan, Concord-Carlisle; Dan Green and Reed Spencer, Lincoln-Sudbury; James Gray, Lunenburg; John Malley, Nashoba Regional; David Villari and Taylor Bridgman, Wayland.
- Boys North Shore: Kris Hopkins and Tyler Zahouriko, North Andover; Nick Sherman, Eric Heath, Matt Cummings, and Adam Carrington, Andover; Andrew Dieselman, Kyle Heffrin, Alex Vorrilas, Thomas Rogers, and Tyler Struss, St. Johns Prep; Conor Cliffe, Masconomet.
- Boys Mass Bay Ski East: Tim Brick, Mark McKenna, Peter Edmunds, Wellesley; Kevin Nolan, Duxbury; Will Taft and Same Cote, Dover- Sherborn; Chase Kerzel and Shane Troy, Westwood; Richard Scanlon, Waltham; Zach Beaulieu, Milton.
- Ski East: Chris McGrath, Kara McGrath, Emily Flynn, Rebecca Hathaway, Haley DeMarco, and Meg Matarazzo, Norwell; Nick Roth, Geof Ochs, Brendan Gallery, Conor O'Meara, Robert Orlando, Brendan Greene, and Ben Smith, BC High; Kara Dempsey, Marie Gilman, Jennings Crupi, Stephanie McSherry, Dylanne Axelson, Heather Flaherty, and Becca Dickinson, Notre Dame (H); Christopher Cox and Brian Lynch, Belmont; Terrence Morrissey, Will Glennon, Brian Roche, Mike Savery, Michael Creager, Lexi Casale, and Melissa Anderson, Hingham; Jon Hayes, Chris Jamieson, Rachel Gibson, Caroline O'Connor, and Rachel Bruns, Natick; Timothy Anastas and Allie Anastas, Needham.