Griffin Bailey , Natick: The junior goalie picked up his first varsity shutout with 14 saves in an 8-0 win over Brookline.
Samantha DiReda , Shrewsbury: The senior notched three goals and an assist in a 5-2 win over Algonquin Regional that saw the Colonials rally from a 2-0 deficit.
Rachel Hamilton , Newton North: The freshman came through with both of her team’s goals in a 2-1 triumph over Dedham as the Tigers won their seventh of the season.
Bryan Hunt , Arlington Catholic: The senior made 29 saves to hold St. Mary’s of Lynn scoreless in a 1-0 win.
Sara Lehman , Lexington: The senior scored twice and handed out two helpers as the Minutemen surged to their ninth win of the season, a 4-1 effort over Framingham.
Mastrodonato’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Sunday, with next game listed)
1. Arlington Catholic (6-2-4); Sat., vs. Austin Prep
2. Lincoln-Sudbury Regional (10-0-2); Sat., at Haverhill
3. Medway (10-0-3); Fri., vs. Hopkinton
4. Medfield (13-1); Sat., vs. Bellingham
5. Arlington (6-4-4); Sat., at Woburn
6. Marlborough (9-3); Sat., at Hudson
7. Waltham (8-4-2); Sat., vs. Chelmsford
8. St. John’s High (4-7-3); Thurs., vs. Shrewsbury
9. Shrewsbury (10-1-1); Thurs., at St. John’s High
10. Groton-Dunstable Regional (10-1-2); Sat., at Auburn/Millbury
Mastrodonato’s Top 10 girls’ teams
1. Arlington Catholic (9-2-2); Sat., vs. Central Catholic
2. Lexington (9-2-1); Sat., vs. Reading
3. Wellesley (9-0-3); Sat., vs. Norwood
4. Acton-Boxborough Regional (9-4); Sat., at Chelmsford
5. Lincoln-Sudbury Regional (11-3); Sat., at Newton South
6. Arlington (7-5); Sat., at Woburn
7. Medway/Ashland (9-3-2); Mon., vs. Canton
8. Shrewsbury (6-4); Sun., at Springfield Cathedral
9. Watertown/Melrose (5-6-2); Sat., at Wilmington
10. Newton North (7-5-1); Sat., vs. Brookline
Boys’ Game of the week
Marlborough at Hudson, Saturday, 2:20 p.m., New England Sports Center: Junior Jake Chiasson leads the high-scoring Panthers as they look for a season sweep against senior goalie Shane Berry and the rival Hawks.
Jason Mastrodonato can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.