Vivian Hanley finished second overall and Erin Murphy finished third overall as the Bishop Feehan girls cross country team won the Division 3 championship Saturday at Franklin Park.
Here are the full results:
Individuals-1. Lindsay Walsh, Swampscott, 19:06; 2. Viviana Hanley,Bishop Feehan, 19:20; 3. Erin Murphy, Bishop Feehan, 19:30; 4. Mairead Kiernan, Milton, 19:37; 5. Alanna Poretta, Pentucket, 19:43; 6. Megan Barry, Dennis-Yarmouth, 19:50; 7. Erin Svensen, Bishop Feehan, 20:01; 8. Heather Connick, Pembroke, 20:15; 9. Anisa Arsenault, Bishop Feehan, 20:20; 10. Nicole Pettit, Westwood, 20:21; 11. Haley Dyer, Danvers, 20:24; 12. Nicole Borofski, Plymouth North, 20:25; 13. Kellie Lodge, Hopkinton, 20:29; 14. Rachael Keating, Westwood, 20:36; 15. Emily Hughes, Milton, 20:39.
Team Scores-1. Bishop Feehan, 40; 2. Milton, 95; 3. Dennis-Yarmouth, 189; 4. Swampscott, 212; 5. Medfield, 216; 6. Marblehead, 230; 7. Pembroke, 236; 8. Westwood, 251; 9. Hingham, 252; 10. Hopkinton, 270.
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our winter correspondents:
- Emily McCarthy | @EmilyMcCahthy | BPS correspondent
- Jake Fischer | @GlobeFischer | Boys basketball
- Michelle Fenelon | @michfenelon | Girls basketball
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Boys hockey
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls hockey
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.