Andrea Keklak was the top finishers and Claire Arthur took fourth place as the Lincoln-Sudbury girls cross country team won the Division 1 championship at Franklin Park today.
Teammates Megan Broecker finished 11th and Holly Clarke finished 12th.
Here are the results:
Individuals-1. Andrea Keklak, Lincoln-Sudbury, 19:26; 2. Margo Gillis, Newton-North, 19:44; 3. Kathy O'Keefe, Newton-South, 19:53; 4. Claire
Arthur, Lincoln-Sudbury, 20:04; 5. Erin Donovan, Lowell, 20:10; 6. Julie
Solimine, Haverhill, 20:15; 7. Christine Davis, Acton-Boxborough, 20:16; 8.
Mary Cole, Franklin, 20:28; 9. Melanie Fineman, Newton South, 20:29; 10.
Megan Ross, Franklin, 20:29; 11. Megan Broecker, Lincoln-Sudbury, 20:32;
12. Holly Clarke, Lincoln-Sudbury, 20:33; 13. Madeleine Reed, Newton-South,
20:42; 14. Dekotee Chea, Chelmsford, 20:52; 15. Leah Gellineau, Brookline,
Team Scores-1. Lincoln-Sudbury, 58; 2. Newton South, 74; 3. Franklin, 100; 4. Haverhill, 164; 5. Acton-Boxborough, 176; 6. Weymouth, 179; 7. Lowell, 187; 8. Billerica, 206; 9. Chelmsford, 260; 10. Brookline, 301.
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at email@example.com and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our fall correspondents:
- Anthony Gulizia | @gulizia_a | Div. 1 football
- Eric Russo | @erusso22 | Div. 2 football
- Stephen Sellner | @stephen_sellner | Div. 3 football
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Div. 4 football
- Greg Joyce | @GJoyce9 | Div. 5 football
- Lorenzo Recupero | @LorenzoRecupero | Div. 6 football
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls volleyball
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.