The MIAA announced the lineup for Tuesday's football semifinals.
Division 1: Billerica plays Everett at Lowell's Cawley Stadium at 7:45 p.m.; Brockton faces Xaverian at Weymouth at 7:45.
Division 1A: Gloucester and Westford will meet at 7:45 at Manning Field in Lynn; Needham will play at host Bridgewater-Raynham at 7:45.
Division 2: Dracut plays at host Reading at 7:45; Natick plays at Franklin at 7:45.
Division 2A: Masconomet will face Concord-Carlisle at Lowell at 5:15; Marshfield and Duxbury meet again, this time in Weymouth at 5:15.
Division 3: Rockland faces Marblehead in Lynn at 5:15; Bishop Feehan faces Dighton-Rehoboth at Taunton at 7:45.
Division 3A: Austin Prep plays Lynnfield at Reading at 5:15; Cohasset faces Holliston at Bridgewater-Raynham at 5:15.
Division 4: East Boston plays Bristol-Plymouth at Taunton at 5:15. Whittier earns a bye.
Division 4A: Marian plays Northeast at Arlington at 7:15; Brighton faces Tri-County at Franklin at 5:15.
The MIAA has released the schedule for Gilllette Stadium. Division 3A is at 9 a.m. followed in order by Div. 3 at 11 a.m., Div. 2A at 1:30, Div. 2 at 3:30, Div. 1 at 6, and Div. 1A at 8. Tickets at Gillette are $13 for adults, $10 for students. Division 4 and 4A will be played at Bentley
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our winter correspondents:
- Emily McCarthy | @EmilyMcCahthy | BPS correspondent
- Jake Fischer | @GlobeFischer | Boys basketball
- Michelle Fenelon | @michfenelon | Girls basketball
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Boys hockey
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls hockey
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.