We've got 16 game stories for your and a bunch of roundups. Here's the list so you can't tell me you got lost.
(But if you do, let me know in the comments.)
If worst comes to worse, and your team isn't covered, check out our scoreboard for the complete scores from Thanksgiving Day.
- Perfect ending for Xaverian
- Brockton uses a backup as a generator
- Magical outcome at last (Marlboro vs. Swampscott)
- Latin stymies English in Parker's send-off
- Brooks rallies Wellesley
- Finally, a happy holiday for Grey Ghosts
- In warmup effort, Duxbury has two hot hands
- Concord-Carlisle soars
- Dracut handles Methuen
- Everett steamroller flattens Cambridge
- Colson, Franklin have last say, clinch playoff berth
- Masco picks its spot
- O'Bryant gets the job done
- Playoff drought ends for Austin Prep
- Holliston shows the perfect touch
- Central Mass. Devils are in control
- Division 1-1A Billerica has finishing kick
- Division 2-2A Rockets set for takeoff
- Division 3 Feehan devours Sandwich
- Division 3A Thankfully, Ipswich stops 31-game losing streak
- Division 4-4A Marian's playoff berth is no small feat
Oh, and don't forget the photo galleries listed here.
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @ZuriBerry for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our winter correspondents:
- Alex Hall | @AlexKHall | Baseball
- Colleen Casey | @ColleenCasey226 | Softball
- Mike Giesta | Boys lacrosse
- Catherine Calsolaro | @catrenee13 | Girls lacrosse
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Boys volleyball
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.
- Waiting for Twitter...