There's a litany of scores from today's Fall Championships occurring. We've got stories streaming in from our correspondents, but I'll be updating scores here as I get them.
Prep Bowl Game: Lawrence Academy 42, Kimball Union 12
— Lawrence Academy's Mike Orloff rushed the ball 14 times for 110 yards and three scores. He also had another touchdown on an interception.
— Lawrence Academy's Anthony Knight ran for 178 yards on 23 carries and scored one touchdown.
Phillips Exeter 20, Hotchkiss 14
Prep Bowl Game: Pingree 7, Brooks 6
— Brendan Oliver threw an 8-yard touchdown pass to Kyle Jamerson with 40 seconds left and Jack Williamson kicked the game-winning PAT as Pingree edged Brooks at Endicott College.
Division 1: Acton-Boxboro 3, Longmeadow 0
— Alexa Sikalis scored two goals and had one assist in the game for Acton-Boxboro. The Colonials finished the season 24-0.
Division 2: Watertown 1, Oakmont 0
Division 2 girls: Cardinal Spellman 2, Wahconah 1 2OT
Division 3 girls: Millis 2, Gateway 0
Division 1: New Bedford 3, Central Catholic 1
Division 2: Medfield 3, Bourne 0
Medfield capped off a 25-0 season by beating Bourne, 3-0, to capture its second straight title. Senior co-captains Morganne Gagne (14 kills) and Jessica McLeod (39 assists) anchored the Warriors' attack.
Division 3: Case 3, Academy of Notre Dame 0
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our fall correspondents:
- Anthony Gulizia | @gulizia_a | Div. 1 football
- Eric Russo | @erusso22 | Div. 2 football
- Stephen Sellner | @stephen_sellner | Div. 3 football
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Div. 4 football
- Greg Joyce | @GJoyce9 | Div. 5 football
- Lorenzo Recupero | @LorenzoRecupero | Div. 6 football
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls volleyball
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.