Seekonk's Johnny Gregorek took first place overall in the Division 4 cross country championships at Franklin Park, leading his team to win the overall championship.
He finished in 16:47.
Old Rochester's Dan Dourdeville finished second overall in the race in 16:51. Greg Krathwohl, of Ipswich, finished third in 16:59.
Here are the Division 4 boys results:
Individuals – 1. Johnny Gregorek, Seekonk, 16:47; 2. Dana Dourdeville, Old Rochester, 16:51; 3. Greg Krathwohl, Ipswich, 16:59; 4. Conor Lyons,
Hamilton-Wenham, 17:20; 5. Chris Benevento, Hamilton-Wenham, 17:27; 6. Tyler Faulkner, Minuteman, 17:33; 7. Nathan Larrimer, Seekonk, 17:33; 8. Ben Girard, Manchester Essex, 17:34; 9. William Harrington, Bishop Fenwick, 17:37; 10. Cody Archambault, Seekonk, 17:43; 11. Jamie Eberlein, Weston, 17:43; 12. Greg Englehart, Newburyport, 17:45; 13. Kieran Kinnare, Ipswich, 17:46; 14. Ryan Brown, Seekonk, 17:48; 15. Nicholas Foley, Cape Cod Academy, 17:49.
Team scores – 1. Seekonk, 51; 2. Newburyport, 101; 3. Hamilton-Wenham, 127; 4. Old Rochester, 233; 5. Weston, 241; 6. Bishop Fenwick, 252; 7. Ipswich, 259; 8. Norwell, 273; 9. Martha's Vineyard, 342; 10. North Reading, 353.
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our winter correspondents:
- Emily McCarthy | @EmilyMcCahthy | BPS correspondent
- Jake Fischer | @GlobeFischer | Boys basketball
- Michelle Fenelon | @michfenelon | Girls basketball
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Boys hockey
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls hockey
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.