In case you were wondering, we are getting more and more bubbles filled in the playoff bracket. Here's what it looks like now, with the Common Wealth Small's Northeast joining the mix following their 36-0 win over North Shore Friday.
Andover or Central Catholic vs. Everett
Big Three winner vs. St. John's Prep or Xaverian
Gloucester vs. Lincoln-Sudbury
Weymouth vs. Bridgewater-Raynham
Methuen or Dracut vs. Reading
Walpole vs. Mansfield
North Andover vs. Concord-Carlisle
Atlantic Coast League winner vs. Duxbury
Scituate vs. Beverly
Somerset vs. Dighton-Rehoboth
Cardinal Spellman vs. Hamilton-Wenham
Rockland vs. Tri-Valley League winner
Madison Park/Blue Hills/Shawsheen (Note: Two teams will play; one gets a bye to Super Bowl)
Catholic Central Small winner vs. Northeast
Brighton vs. West Bridgewater
Again, all playoff games are Tuesday Nov. 30. The sites and times for each game will be announced Friday by the MIAA. Each game will be played on artificial turf. Super Bowls will be played at Gillette Stadium Saturday Dec. 4 except for Division 4 and 4A, which will be at Curry College.
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @ZuriBerry for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our winter correspondents:
- Alex Hall | @AlexKHall | Baseball
- Colleen Casey | @ColleenCasey226 | Softball
- Mike Giesta | Boys lacrosse
- Catherine Calsolaro | @catrenee13 | Girls lacrosse
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Boys volleyball
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.
- Waiting for Twitter...